From runways to ski resorts to neighborhood cafés, fur vests are a staple of the fashion world. As one of the most versatile apparel options available, fur vests come in a number of colors and styles, and in every fur type from mink to lynx to chinchilla. A beautiful fur vest quickly becomes the focal point of any outfit, upgrading your wardrobe with glamour and style. A fur vest adds luxury to your wardrobe while also offering flexibility, making it the perfect choice for year-round style. The right fur vest is fabulously well-suited for any number of style options.
Here are some suggestions on ways to wear a fur vest:
- Consider a monochromatic style. A single color palette provides a classy, yet subtle overall look. A black fur vest paired with tailored black pants and a simple black turtleneck or sweater with textured sleeves creates a wonderfully understated ensemble. Colored flats or a brightly-hued clutch can add some contrast for an eye-pleasing aesthetic.
- A fur vest over a simply-styled evening gown lets you double down on glamour. Adding a vest to formal wear offers protection from the winter chill while giving your dress a whole new look.=
- Fur vests look incredible when paired with casual wear. A pair of jeans and a long-sleeved t-shirt get an instant upgrade with the addition of fur. The simplicity of the base apparel allows the vest to take center stage, and you can use a variety of everyday clothing options to give yourself a number of new looks.
- Fur vests with cable knit sweaters are always a simply stunning combination. Whether worn with jeans, leggings, or even leather pants, a simple-colored sweater makes for a great background for any style of fur vest. Add a pair of knee-high boots to complete the look.
- A fur vest is a wonderful opportunity to step outside of your comfort zone. If you’ve normally limited yourself to one type of fur, a vest is a great way to try something new. To really turn some heads, consider an intricately-patterned fur such as a lynx. This eye-popping style turns even the most casual clothing into a true fashion statement.
- A fur vest can be styled a number of different ways simply by pairing it with different clothing or even an additional small fur piece. One quick tool for changing your vest’s overall look is to add some accessories. Adding a scarf to your ensemble can add new life and options to any fur vest.
- Use a fur vest to add definition to a jumpsuit. Pairing an eye-catching vest with a simple bottom layer can really make your vest stand out while flattering any single-pieced style, while a matching vest adds definition and versatility to your ensemble.
Reliably warm and beautiful, a fur vest will soon become one your favorite wardrobe pieces. Try pairing your vest with unexpected accessories and wardrobe choices, and discover a new world of fashion possibilities.